Changing STU box over

I wrote Foxtel a letter of complaint (polite) re some issues I had with the install, which they were happy to take on board.

eg Lack of choice of cable lengths/types

No manual for the UEC box (not even on the web site)

Lack of digital optical audio output on the EUC box

As a result they are putting me on a list to get the PACE STU to replace the older UEC box, which doesnt have digital optical audio output.

I also pointed about I had to pay out 50 bucks for a longer SCART-SCART cable and they are going to refund it to me

I'm not saying you will be able to get a refund etc but a polite letter of complaint seems to work far better than phoning them

• 3 weeks later...
I wrote Foxtel a letter of complaint (polite) re some issues I had with the install, which they were happy to take on board.

eg Lack of choice of cable lengths/types

No manual for the UEC box (not even on the web site)

Lack of digital optical audio output on the EUC box

As a result they are putting me on a list to get the PACE STU to replace the older UEC box, which doesnt have digital optical audio output.

I also pointed about I had to pay out 50 bucks for a longer SCART-SCART cable and they are going to refund it to me

I'm not saying you will be able to get a refund etc but a polite letter of complaint seems to work far better than phoning them

still waiting?!