No sound from the ABC

Pepper

I would have never been able to repeat this prob, as I run my digital output to an amp and normally listen to the AC3 track... I normally watch Media Watch, but Monday night was a bumper night of recording for me, with Safran and Black Hawk Down, meaning Media Watch (and his damn annoying political persuasions) got the flick.

The one thing that has got me once or twice is that I also run my analogue outputs to my amp (why? I don't know..) and when I swap my amp from digital to analogue, the Toppy volume control comes into play, and it is typically set to very low (as it also feeds my TV via SCART which I just don't need with the amp running... besides, it is only useful for SBS and 7 as these don't broadcast AC3).

Regards

Ah Ha! Tony!!...As you know this is the perfect reason/excuse to have two Toppies...LOL....Many folks might wonder about the merits of owning two Toppies, but I can tell you I regularly record on 3 Tuners and sometimes 4!! and miss nothing.

Actually this happens quite a lot, and is good justification to have a second Toppy...I guess many people who have those thoughts, will be hanging on for the TF 7000PVRt....Lets bring it on!!!!

foss

I normally watch Media Watch, but Monday night was a bumper night of recording for me, with Safran and Black Hawk Down, meaning Media Watch (and his damn annoying political persuasions) got the flick.

Ah Ha! Tony!!...As you know this is the perfect reason/excuse to have two Toppies...LOL....Many folks might wonder about the merits of owning two Toppies, but I can tell you I regularly record on 3 Tuners and sometimes 4!! and miss nothing.

Actually this happens quite a lot, and is good justification to have a second Toppy...I guess many people who have those thoughts, will be hanging on for the TF 7000PVRt....Lets bring it on!!!!

foss

I normally watch Media Watch, but Monday night was a bumper night of recording for me, with Safran and Black Hawk Down, meaning Media Watch (and his damn annoying political persuasions) got the flick.

Media Watch addict out every Monday. Easy solution, no Toppy required!

MediaWatchbroadbandlink