Pakenham

ugul

How do i check if pakenham can get digital ??

Im looking at upgrading to digital cause channel 9 where I am suffers terrible ghosting and on clear nights can sometimes see another channel in the background. All other channels have very good reception.

Also is clear line of site more important for digital cause i live on side of a hill and although i get good reception for analog the aerial points NW at the hill

• 3 weeks later...
How do i check if pakenham can get digital ??

Im looking at upgrading to digital cause channel 9 where I am suffers terrible ghosting and on clear nights can sometimes see another channel in the background. All other channels have very good reception.

Also is clear line of site more important  for digital cause i live on side of a hill and although i get good reception for analog the aerial points NW at the hill

I see no reason why not, infact you should be able to get both regional and melbourne stations with the correct antenna setup.

First, get a Set top box, if you can't get a reliable signal, call an antenna installer.

You would be suppirsed just how well digital works in a dodgy signal.

Danny.

Pakenham wont be a drama, unless your at the bottom of a hill and a possible black spot. I'm in the Tynong area and dont have a problem at all, HD receiver gets 90%reception (Homecast), SD reciever gets 75% (Strong PVR).