capture more then one tv channel

hostbg

I would like to capture more then one TV channels at the same time (audio and video).

I saw on few websites capture cards for surveillance (geovision capture cards) with more then one inputs but i am not sure can I use them for this task. Do you know any capture card that can capture more then one TV channels with audio and video in resolution not under 320X240 an frame rate not under 10fps?

Can anyone recomend me ordinary tv tuners that i can install on my pc without conflicts and capture from 2 diferent capture programs in the same time. Do i need a special sound card so i can capture sound separately?

I was only able to capture video from 2 installed cards - one internal and the other usb but when i have tried to capture with sound bout channels were mixed together. Can you recomend me a sound card that can solve this problem.

Thanks in advance.

I would like to capture more then one TV channels at the same time (audio and video).

Hi hostbg,

If you are referring to recording DVB-t broadcasts, then you need mutiple cards in the same PC to be able to do that.

You may want to read this

Thread

You can also record entire multiplex TS that may include more than one channel (eg SBS Digital 1 and SBS Digital 2), using only one card.

Cheers

Renura