DIGITAL services to begin TODAY :)

I expect services to commence today, probably not long after 9am.

Of course I will post any info here as soon as it comes to hand, and obviously all of those people who have subscribed to my Gold Coast Monitor System (there's over 35 now!) will automatically receive emails as soon as any new service comes online (or goes offline).

However, for those who are following this from work, or wherever, and would like to see evidence of the new services as soon as it comes to hand, bookmark and refresh the First Full Commercial Network Broadcasts page on my Gold Coast DTV site. This page will contain images -- and eventually downloadable transport streams -- of each new service as it is received for the first time. You may need to regularly click refresh on this page in order to ensure you are viewing new content!

Yes, it's been years... but there's not long to wait now :blink::P

Cheers,

Adam

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent work Adam. Any chance of adding SBS and ABC to your page?

Cheers,

Samplehead

If you have a look at the HTML for the page you'll see that ABC and SBS are in there, but the code is currently 'commented out', just waiting for me to update it later :blink:

Adam

Its like watching Kids on Christmas Morning......He He He He........

SteveB

(and before any noses get bent out of shape.......Just Jokes people...)

Hehhehehehhehheehh!

Yes, 'tis like that, but hey, we've all waited a LONG LONG time for this day :blink:

Steve, you have indeed delivered. Well done!

Adam

I read a link postred in this forum last week about SBS and ABC useing more power to transmit. I hope so as SBS and ABC are a little choppy (then again I am using an internal). And will the new stations have the same power output (I'll be stoked)

I won't get to see it untill tonight :blink:

I watch DTV on my computer (VisionPlus card) but I can watch recorded shows on my WS via my Xbox :P (That thing was gathering dust for 6 months untill I found out that I could play TS streams on it hehehehehe)

Hi All You Digital Folk.

I have just tuned in all the new digital programs. How wonderful it is to see them on my new 100Hz widescreen Philips TV. The pictures are all crystal clear with no signs of breakup.

I live in Tweed Heads near Seagulls Club and analogue TV has always been a bit of a problem with multi shadows and poor reception due to a nearby hill. It was great when the ABC and SBS started in digital, but now things are much better with the commercials also in digital.

I have a DVD Recorder with an analogue tuner built in but does anyone know if there is a DVD Recorder with a built in Digital tuner on the market, as I cannot find one anywhere?

All the best and happy watching (and as my wife says 'fiddling') to you all.

Lance