Tivoli Radio Model 1 BT schematic req'd

G'day all

My Tivoli Radio Model 1 BT (Bluetooth) went all 'hummy & batsh1t not worky properly' when about 18 months old

http://www.tivoliaudio.com.au/products/model-one-radio-am-fm-table-radio-with-bluetooth-collection

So I take it to the local service agent recommended by the distributor.

That was 29-Sep-2016.

Local service agent can't really ID fault as he can't get a schematic from the importer/distributor.

He's already requested a power supply board, but received the wrong one :(

Meanwhile, no radio in kitchen for months.

So,,, does anyone have access to a schematic for a Tivoli Radio Model 1 BT?

Then I can give to repairer.

I dunno why paying customers have to do this stuff if they want their stuff back. Oh hang on, yes I do... Coz sometimes service is Sh1T.

Anyhoo, let me know if you can help.

Thanks.

• Administrators

I don't think you'll have much joy with this.

Have you tried bypassing the local distributor and asking the manufacturer direct?

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Demondes
      Item: NIKKO FM/AM Radio Model FAM-800
      Price: $25  now $15
      Item Condition: Good condition for age.  Works well with external FM aerial, picks up a strong signal.  The power cord has electrical tape over one part where the outer layer separated
      Reason for selling: Not using any more.  House clean up
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:  The Blue display and retro look is cool (why i bought it on stereonet a few years back).  It may not be the worlds best tuner, but at this price who cares

Pictures:

• By LWA Staff
      Item: Meridian 504 FM Tuner
      Location: Len Wallis Audio HQ, 64 Burns Bay Road, Lane Cove, NSW
      Price: $300
      Item Condition: Very good 2nd hand condition
      Shipping: We can ship to anywhere in Australia, Price in on application
      Extra Info:  This excellent FM Tuner comes with the power lead, manual and box. This is a very nice sounding tuner with a reputation for outstanding sound quality, even in difficult reception conditions.
      It features a dual-gate MOSFET input to pull in distant stations, while the matched ceramic filters ensure fine selectivity to cope with over crowded locations. A Walsh function stereo decoder give remarkable clarity and freedom from interference.
      Specifications:
      Input: 87.0– 108 MHz FM 75 unbalanced antenna input
      Sensitivity: 1.5μV
      Output: One analogue output 2V rms
      Distortion: Less than 0.2% mono, 0.4% stereo, noise below–70dB
      Comms: Two 5-pin 240° DIN sockets
      Construction:Black textured enamel and glass finish
      Dimensions: 88mm H, 321 W, 332 D.
      Weight 6.4kg

• By Max Headroom
      Item: Denon TU-260l Radio Tuner
      Price: $65
      Item Condition: Very good
      Reason for selling: Too much gear
      Extra Info: Beautiful Denon radio tuner. Perfect match for the Rotel amplifier and Denon 3 head cassette deck in my other listings if you want to create a retro setup.

If you take all 3 I'll through in the tuner for free...

Pictures:

• By Spinnergeoff
      Item: 3 x radios, vintage retro, Telefunken, Philips, AWA
      Price: $45
      Item Condition: used and varied functionally, see below
      Reason for selling: rationalising collection, going cheap to interested party.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank Deposit.
      Extra Info: 
      Clearing some surplus items from the vintage audio collection. These are in various states of functionality as per the following descriptions.   The AWA Radiola is a classic Australian AM radio with the various state's station IDs, and is working. I've replaced the original battery connections which used a single 9v battery no longer available, It now runs happily on a 6 x AA battery holder, which fits into the body, no problem. The photo suggests an uneven gap on top which is not the case. It also has a handle, hiddden behind in this photo.   The Telefunken is multi-band and mains powered, but the FM isn't working. Was originally when I got it. It needs a new handle, which would be easy enough to make. The inbuilt telescopic antenna has lost half its length, still works, and there are external antenna inputs. It's a very nice old radio, in fact a classic that's hard to find in Australia and expensive to buy and ship from Europe.   The Philips is a lovely looking multi-band radio that wasn't working until I opened it up, jiggled the volume control potentiometer, added a little squirt of WD40. It worked like a charm for about a year then stopped again. May need a new volume potentiometer or some more cleaning etc. Uses Mains or Battery power.   Postage: Sydney Metro $10.40, elsewhere ask for quote. Pickup Baulkham Hills 2153.

Pictures:

• By Ron12
      According to my rough calculations which are based on publicly available data, DAB+ accounts for just under 20% of all radio listening in the 5 mainland state capitals (19.9%) by time spent listening.  What’s more, the whole-of-audience time spent listening to DAB+ (DAB+ audience x time spent listening) has increased by over 5% in each of the last two DAB+ surveys of 2016.
      As a comparison, the share of radio listening for DAB/DAB+ in the UK in the 2nd quarter of 2015 was 26.7%.  It was 31.2% the same time in 2016.  It was 19.1% in the 12 months to June 2012, so Australia’s 5 mainland capitals are only four years or so behind the UK.  Not bad given that Australia officially launched DAB+ 14 years after DAB was launched in London and 11 years after it was launched in the rest of the UK.