SOLD: FS: Rega Maia 3 Power Amp - Aronov Tube Preamplifier - Audioquest Slate Speaker Cable

On 25 April 2016, I sold the Aronov somewhere else. Only the Maia 3 remains in this topic.

On 12 April 2016, reduce the Aronov to 660 AUD and Audioquest cable to include free shipping.

Item: Silver Rega Maia 3 and Gloss Black Aronov Tube Preamplifier
Price: Maia 800 and Aronov 725 - Donate 25 to the forum.
Item Condition: Maia Like New and Aronov Excellent
Reason for selling: Sell whole CD system and have bought Beats Pro heaphone
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Pictures: (true photos are in the links)

1. Please see the link (which has photo) where I bought Aronov from Michael in NSW (he is a great seller). Russian Mullard tubes are not good. I have replaced with two NOS Amperex (Made in Holland) tubes and two brand new Electro Harmonix tubes. I still retain the boxes for four. These have improved the sound quality. The Aronov has no original box when I bought but I can provide a very good computer box. Hence no issue with shipping. The Aronov will generate quiet constant noise in your speakers. You will hear it only when being very close to the speakers. Trevor serviced this amp before and I spoke to him at such time because it was the first time I used tube amp. He said it was common and acceptable. If you have any concern, I suggest you visit to listen or you pm, email or call Trevor (he is a senior member here) in this regard. It is the first time I use tube but I like tube sound as I listen to country music.

http://www.stereo.net.au/forums/index.php/topic/84407-fs-aronov-ls9000-pre-amp-tube/

2. Please scroll down to the middle of the topic see the link and photo when I first posted to sell Maia 3. At such time I had a VIC buyer to collect but as I love this amp so much I did not want to divorce it. It is very hard to find it here and I bought it from the UK. If you will buy it, you will see the name of the dealer on the original box.

http://www.stereo.net.au/forums/index.php/topic/87861-fs-rega-maia-3-stereo-power-amp-silver/

3. I do not post the sale of Marantz 6005 CD as I do not have a photo. I will do that later. The last time you see this CD player sold here was from Molika.

4. Please read my feedback to know how careful I am when selling and packing to ship. I always dust and clean before packing. You will never see any dust or fingerprints. I clean them many times a week with a lint free cloth even when not using the system.

Regards

Vu

Edited by vhd611

There are no photos of the Rega in the links, you should check the links before posting.

Hi, Enrico

I did check the link before I posted because I know with many prospective buyers photo(s) of true product is (are) very important to them. I want to make sure this is correct and I have just read that topic again before posting.

In point 2 of this topic I asked a reader to scroll down to the middle of that link to view the photos. It is because I did not start that old topic to sell Maia hence the photos are about the middle of the page.

Please let me know if you still cannot see the photos of the product.

Regards

Vu

Edited by vhd611

UPDATE ON 22 APRIL 2016, this cable has been sold elsewhere.

Item: Audioquest Slate Bi-wire Speaker Cable
Price: sold
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: I sell my whole stereo system and this will go as well
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:
Pictures: see below

1. GZ76, thanks very much for showing the images of the Maia here.

2. I measured the cables and each is 2.9m. It has spade in one end and bi-wire banana at the other end. I took the photo in the way you can see the name Slate in red.

3. This is a review for the product http://www.audioreview.com/cat/cables/speaker-cables/audioquest/slate/prd_124893_1584crx.aspx.

4. If I will ship, I will cover all the plugs in plastic (or bubbles) separately to avoid damage on the way. As you see, I have cleaned them no dust no fingerprints and will check again for the final time before shipping (if any). This is how I sell my products. Read my feedback to see how carefully I pack and ship.

5. Please contact me if you will have any questions. I will wait until I can sell the above amps and will post the CD 6005 having original box. The last time it was sold in this forum without the box.

post-140330-0-25296200-1460072922_thumb.

Edited by vhd611

Hi, all

I now reduce the Aronov pre amplifier to 660 AUD with 10 AUD to the forum.

I offer to ship the Audioquest speaker cable above to free shipping Australia wide. If you live in inner suburbs in VIC or NSW shipping will be within 24 hours. QLD will be 48 hours I think.

I forgot to add one thing. With long time or regular members, contrary to the common practice, I ship first and you pay later. Most of the time sellers will wait to receive cleared funds before they ship to you.

Regards

Vu

Edited by vhd611

I reduce further as follows excluding shipping interstate where required.

1. Maia is 750 AUD.

2. Aronov is 640 AUD, and

3. Audioquest Slate speaker cable down to 90 AUD (please note space on the amp end and banana on the speaker ends).

I reduce the Maia 3 to 700 AUD. Please contact me by pm if you have any questions or wish to discuss. I would like to draw your attention this amp is hand made in the UK and it is not often to find at this condition. All others listed above have been sold. I edited the post to add one more thing. Rega is very suitable when you listen to music with emphasis on vocals and mid range despite being tiny. All Rega products I know or I have used are tiny.

Edited by vhd611

• 3 weeks later...
  • Volunteer

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation, or purchasing some StereoNET Merchandise.

-------------------------------------

Donation Payment Option

You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.

Click below to make a donation:
donate-button.png

-------------------------------------

Merchandise Purchase Option

You can purchase one of our official StereoNET T-shirts, or other StereoNET merchandise by clicking the following link:
SNA_merch.jpg

Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.