FS: Ayre Ax-5 Integrated Amplifier

Item: Ayre Ax-5 Integrated Amplifier

Price:$8000
Item Condition:8/10
Reason for selling:Upgraded
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash

Extra Info:
Thinking of letting go of my barely 9 months old Ayre Ax-5 Integrated Amplifier. Extremely low usage due to being overseas most of the time, so would consider it not to be burnt in.

Brilliant amp that sounds great even at low levels, and suitable for almost all genres.

Used to retail at 9950 USD, current version retails at 12950

Can be upgraded to 5-twenty specs for a fee, and five year warranty will begin again after the upgrade. How awesome is that? Kudos to Ayre.

http://www.soundstagehifi.com/index.php/equipment-reviews/671-ayre-acoustics-ax-5-integrated-amplifier

Pictures will be up tonight!

Edited by JayT

I have the pre power version of this and its exceptionally good.

Someone is going to be very happy and you sir are going to be a littlke sad when it moves home.

GLWTS

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Item: Ayre Ax-5 Integrated Amplifier

Price:$8000

Item Condition:8/10

Reason for selling:Upgraded

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash

Extra Info:

Thinking of letting go of my barely 9 months old Ayre Ax-5 Integrated Amplifier. Extremely low usage due to being overseas most of the time, so would consider it not to be burnt in.

Brilliant amp that sounds great even at low levels, and suitable for almost all genres.

Used to retail at 9950 USD, current version retails at 12950

Can be upgraded to 5-twenty specs for a fee, and five year warranty will begin again after the upgrade. How awesome is that? Kudos to Ayre.

http://www.soundstagehifi.com/index.php/equipment-reviews/671-ayre-acoustics-ax-5-integrated-amplifier

Pictures will be up tonight!

How about some pictures, especially when you rate it as 8/10