SOLD: FS: Rega Apollo R CDP

Item: Rega Apollo R CDP
Price: $500
Item Condition: Very good
Reason for selling: upgrade
Payment Method: Pickup preferred, though if no local buyer I do have original packing and will post at buyers expense
Extra Info: Nice small format CD player. I used it on its own and it's a good mid-range player. I also used it just as a spinner to feed a Rega DAC and various other dacs.
It has a great reputation and there are plenty of reviews on the interweb

While I love lowballers - having occasionally been one myself - it ain't gonna work on this one.

post-111035-0-46913200-1459989669_thumb.

post-111035-0-37578500-1459989680_thumb.

post-111035-0-98164300-1459989697_thumb.

post-111035-0-88821300-1459989708_thumb.

post-111035-0-36830300-1459989721_thumb.

Edited by buddyev

What's the upgrade?

I just picked up an Arcam alpha 9. I had one for years and bought the Rega when it packed up. It's probably not an upgrade but I always really like the old Arcam, and it fits in my new rack Edited by buddyev
  • Like 1

I was all over this until...I saw the chafe mark on the box approximately where the large black R is.

It's a deal killer obviously and I'm guessing that's why you highlighted it in no less than three of the five pics. Well done old son :thumb:

Honesty, even delved at these depths of openness is such a rare thing these days.(I've pressed the 5 gold star button up there^^^)

Would you accept a honesty offer which is , well it's what A. E. van Vogt might term sensible semantics but the less kindly might indeed call a really low lowball offer?

You have my PM addy ;)

GLWTS goes without saying.

• Like 1

I was all over this until...I saw the chafe mark on the box approximately where the large black R is.

It's a deal killer obviously and I'm guessing that's why you highlighted it in no less than three of the five pics. Well done old son :thumb:

Honesty, even delved at these depths of openness is such a rare thing these days.(I've pressed the 5 gold star button up there^^^)

Would you accept a honesty offer which is , well it's what A. E. van Vogt might term sensible semantics but the less kindly might indeed call a really low lowball offer?

You have my PM addy ;)

GLWTS goes without saying.

who the F is addy?

This is sold - pending pick up.

Edited by buddyev
  • Like 1

who the F is addy?

This is sold - pending pick up.

Damn it.

I had a nifty offer worked out that involved djb and evil and several bottles of durif and now you've gone and buggered it up. I hate capitalists.

Damn it.

I had a nifty offer worked out that involved djb and evil and several bottles of durif and now you've gone and buggered it up. I hate capitalists.

c'mon pal, get with the program - we're all post-capitalists now.

c'mon pal, get with the program - we're all post-capitalists now.

Your a disgrace to the good name of Richmond lefties everywhere.(obviously thin on the ground these days)

What next hmm? Maybe a move up to that box up the road on the right with the  F-U facade.

Of course if it has a potentially great sound room...well that's different and  I'll give you hand to move and set up The Marquis de Albumens wardrobe doors in it.

• Volunteer

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation, or purchasing some StereoNET Merchandise.

-------------------------------------

Donation Payment Option

You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.

Click below to make a donation:
donate-button.png

-------------------------------------

Merchandise Purchase Option

You can purchase one of our official StereoNET T-shirts, or other StereoNET merchandise by clicking the following link:
SNA_merch.jpg

Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.