SOLD: FS: No longer available

Guest Y B

Item: Vintage Sansui AU-G77X Integrated amplifier, 110W per channel MM/MC Phono

Location: RedfernPrice: $300Item Condition: ExecellentReason for selling: SurplusPayment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal +3%, COD OnlyExtra Info:

I had my first taste of water (sui). Sansui literary means San (mountain) & sui (water) with this amp. I like the sound so much I bought another one right after I had my first listen to this amp. Yes two Sansui in 3 days!

I was considering keeping this but decided that it's better to let others enjoy it as I am now chasing a higher end Sansui 山水. One of the alpha 907s, let me know if you have one for sale![/size]

Pictures:

See more info here

Pick up only at the moment. Happy to post if no local buyer.

Go to hifido if you want the high end Sansui , they are a lot cheaper than what i see in Australia even with freight / tax and all have at least one year warranty some have 2years most of theirs amp has caps replace . Quick search i see the AU 10000 which is superior to the AU 11000 , the BA 2000 power amp & the Au x1111 master intergrated vintage ( king of all Sansui )

And a couple of Accuphase intergrated cost about half of what i see on ebay here .

Go to hifido if you want the high end Sansui , they are a lot cheaper than what i see in Australia even with freight / tax and all have at least one year warranty some have 2years most of theirs amp has caps replace . Quick search i see the AU 10000 which is superior to the AU 11000 , the BA 2000 power amp & the Au x1111 master intergrated vintage ( king of all Sansui )

And a couple of Accuphase intergrated cost about half of what i see on ebay here .

J B and I have chatted already re: options amp-wise. For his needs/preferences, the Alpha X-balanced amps are the minimum standard. :)

Edit: the X1111 is lovely, but there are better Sansui integrateds IMHO. :)

Edited by pete_mac

Yes I 100% trust @@pete_mac's recommendations, only because when I arrived to pickup the D11 from him, he was playing Robag Wruhme's Thora Vukk!

And his description of the D11 is very accurate. [emoji106]

Yes I 100% trust @@pete_mac's recommendations, only because when I arrived to pickup the D11 from him, he was playing Robag Wruhme's Thora Vukk!

You're a good man Max :)

Reach for the stars mate - a good late model Alpha is worth hunting down. If in doubt, I'm always happy to facilitate a back-to-back comparison of a selection of models from 1971 to 1995 :)

Edited by pete_mac
  • Like 3
  • Volunteer

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation, or purchasing some StereoNET Merchandise.

-------------------------------------

Donation Payment Option

You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.

Click below to make a donation:
donate-button.png

-------------------------------------

Merchandise Purchase Option

You can purchase one of our official StereoNET T-shirts, or other StereoNET merchandise by clicking the following link:
SNA_merch.jpg

Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.