NO LONGER AVAILABLE: FS: Air Supply Concert 2 Tickets ( 8 June 16, St Kilda, Vic)

Guest Runaway

Guest Runaway

Item: 2 Tickets to Air Supply Concert on 8 June 2016 at Palais Theatre, St Kilda, Victoria

Price: SOLD (at the more hefty price .....)
Item Condition: n/a Note these are -e-tickets.  Once payment is received, I will email or send a copy of the tickets.

Reason for selling:  Too many concerts
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:  

No need for introduction for the Air Supply for the sentimentalists!

This is the Air Supply 40th Anniversary Australia and New Zealand Tour.  The general reviews of Air Supply concerts are very positive (4.5 stars from 56 reviews.  The seating is Row G in the Orchestra section (see map below) which is 7 rows from the stage, so you have a spectacular view (and sound).

Selling at the price I paid as I have another 2 concerts to attend in June!  If this does not sell (either here or at the more hefty price at Ticketek Resllers), I am perfectly happy to attend.

Pictures:

post-152056-0-63709400-1459922387_thumb.

post-152056-0-33066200-1459922398_thumb.

Edited by Runaway
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• Guest Runaway
      By Guest Runaway
      Selling my two tickets for the Simply Red, Big Love Tour at the Palais Theatre, St Kilda on 16 Feb 2016.  

I just realised that I am going to 3 other concerts in Feb so this has to go.

The seats are reasonably good seats - Row M in Stalls.  

Tickets in the stalls are selling at more than $300 each in the Ticketmaster Resale site.  

I would like to recover my cost - so you are getting 2 tickets for $270.

Payment only by Paypal please to safeguard both of us.  I will provide Paypal account once I accepted the offer.

Note that the tickets are print-your-own.  When I receive Paypal confirmation, I will send a PDF copies of the tickets.

Cost of 2 tickets: $270 

Listed elsewhere as well.

THANKS FOR LOOKING
    • By MantisToboggan
      Hey folks,
      I have a pass to Coachella Music Festival, weekend 2 18-20 April.
      Not looking to scalp, but recoup losses after a mate pulled out.

We booked a hotel package, so the ticket includes the pass, and a shuttle pass.
      We each paid $900, so make an offer.

I know it's a bit of a long shot here because it's in California at all, but never hurts to ask.

Let me know if you are interested.

To Top