SOLD: FS: Shure SE846 IEMS with Extras!

Please don't forget to check the Classifieds Guidelines before posting this classified ad. You many delete this text from your advertisement.

Item: Shure Se846 IEM kit
Price: $700
Item Condition:Mint
Reason for selling: Prefer Fullsized Headphones
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Hi all, I bought these recently here on the classified forums and loved the sound, but found that since I'm not travelling as much as I thought for work I'd reach for the full size headphones anyway.

This is the full Asia-Pac kit which comes will all the things in the pic below including all 3 sound tuning filters, and a whole range of silicon and comply foam tips as well as the stock cable.

Bonuses (not in pic) included are:

- Pure silver Toxic cable terminated to ALO balanced plug 

- Silver plated Copper cable with Mic for smartphones

(these cost me about $200 but included in this awesome package)

Pictures:

12795068_10209093978885459_3439172419916

Edited by negatron

• Volunteer

<p>Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation, or purchasing some StereoNET Merchandise.<br /><br />-------------------------------------<br /><br />Donation Payment Option<br /><br />You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.<br /><br />Click below to make a donation:<br />donate-button.png<br /><br />-------------------------------------<br /><br />Merchandise Purchase Option<br /><br />You can purchase one of our official StereoNET T-shirts, or other StereoNET merchandise by clicking the following link:<br />SNA_merch.jpg<br /><br />Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.</p>