Cambridge Auio 752BD

Item: Cambridge Audio 752BD player  

Price: $500

Item Condition: Excellent (no signs of any marks)
Reason for selling: Redundant (have Oppo BDP 93)
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only

Extra Info:

I've lost the box, so will limit this sale to local pick up (still looking for box, if I find it, will open up sale to include shipping).

I'm the second owner of this unit (bought of fellow forum member).

Only selling as I use it exclusively for watching movies, which is a waste for a player of this caliber. The power cable was also custom built by previous owner to improve performance. 

It's not modded for region free.

If this were region free, I would have kept this and sold my Oppo (Oppo is region free). The built quality is a step ahead of the Oppo. Everything about the CA 752 just oozes class. 

Pictures:

post-137294-0-00947900-1459831938_thumb.

post-137294-0-83141600-1459831947_thumb.

post-137294-0-79590800-1459831959_thumb.

post-137294-0-54906900-1459831982_thumb.

• Like 1

bargain ! and very rare for a silver one to come up as well ! as a note your typically paying the asking for the older 751 player so a real bonus for later model to be going here for the same.

• Like 1

Yeah I got it for a good price from the previous owner, so I'm passing the savings on :)

Kudos to you :) Having recently had something I sold on this site a few months not only sold for a higher price but also mis-represented as to condition (I sold it as a used item, it was resold as new unused), I wonder whether you shouldn't just get what you can for it, if you can.

• Like 2

I'll buy it if you open it up for postage.

Hey mate, thanks for the interest. I've already had a request from someone interstate to buy it if I find the box. 

I'm sooo pissed I've lost the box; I go to great extents to keep all the boxes for the things I buy.

Anyway, I'll keep looking.

• Like 1

Kudos to you :) Having recently had something I sold on this site a few months not only sold for a higher price but also mis-represented as to condition (I sold it as a used item, it was resold as new unused), I wonder whether you shouldn't just get what you can for it, if you can.

That's disappointing to here.

Nevertheless, I don't think we should let a few bad apples spoil the bunch. 

Members are on this forum for their shared passion in audio, and accordingly, I feel most are honest and conduct themselves with integrity.

There'll always be people looking to take advantage of a situation through deceit. But with a few checks, you can minimise the possibility of picking the rotten fruit. 

• Like 1

I I love the "only use it for movies" comment. You'll find the majority of owners may be guilty of that, considering that's what it's built for ;)

Hey mate, thanks for the interest. I've already had a request from someone interstate to buy it if I find the box. 

I'm sooo pissed I've lost the box; I go to great extents to keep all the boxes for the things I buy.

Anyway, I'll keep looking.

No worries at all mate. Hope you find the box :)