NO LONGER AVAILABLE: FS: Yamaha A-S1100 Integrated Amplifier

Item: Yamaha A-S1100 Integrated Amplifier (Silver with gloss black side panels)

Price: 1500 (paid 2k new)
Item Condition: 10/10 (Virtually brand new)
Reason for selling: Possible upgrade to A-S2100
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal

Extra Info:

Bought this amplifier brand new from A2A just a couple of weeks ago and has since been on the shelf playing music. So its basically in perfect 10/10 condition. 

Original box, unused remote and all standard bits including manual etc. Still under warranty too.

This is probably the best amplifier, both in terms of SQ and Looks, that you can get for the price. It has a smooth yet dynamic Class A like sound. I am pretty happy with it, but luckily I have been offered a really good deal on A-S2100 and would like to upgrade.

Pictures:

post-152023-0-75764200-1460375074_thumb.

post-152023-0-69081800-1460375095_thumb.

post-152023-0-79259800-1460375116_thumb.

Edited by MrMojo
  • Like 2

nice amp!

would you know if the a-s2100 you are upgrading to is identical to the a-s1100 just that the a-s2100 has dedicated headphone amp and true balanced input? or are they different beasts? 

Thanks, its really a nice amp with looks to boot. It looks even better in real with the VU lights on.

AFAIK, they both have almost same amp stage but 2100 has a better pre including the balanced inputs. I haven't done A/B comparison so can't comment about the difference fairly but 2100 seems to be a bit better. Not a lot, a little bit.

Thanks, its really a nice amp with looks to boot. It looks even better in real with the VU lights on.

AFAIK, they both have almost same amp stage but 2100 has a better pre including the balanced inputs. I haven't done A/B comparison so can't comment about the difference fairly but 2100 seems to be a bit better. Not a lot, a little bit.

Thanks for the info. Seems some discrepancies to this question as my hifi dealer said no difference between the model's pre and power. Anyway, both are beautiful amplifiers, good luck with the sale.

Edited by audioaddict78