SOLD: Sennheiser HD700 headphone with upgraded OCC cable

Item: Sennheiser HD700 headphone with upgraded neotech OCC cable
Price: $450 plus post
Item Condition:Mint
Reason for selling:Funding for the new car
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Purchased from one SNAer couple months ago,comes with original packaging plus upgraded 7N occ aftermarket cable 1.5m(estimated $200 value) that is IMO,bested the stock one by a reasonable margin.

Had to let it go for the new car :(

post-141129-0-70062100-1459763098_thumb.

post-141129-0-78594400-1459763109_thumb.

Edited by caleb

Well this has been an interesting experience.
I indicated my interest in buying this at 10:42pm 4 April. I sent a PM and received a reply a few minutes later that l was first in. I provided my mobile number and business email for further contact.
All good so far. At 11:34pm l asked for shipping costs so that l could finalise payment.  

At 11:44am 5 April I receive a reply PM through this forum. I don't have access to SNA in business hours.
At 2:48pm 5 April l note a missed call on mobile from a number l don’t recognize - no VM is left.
At 3:18pm or 30 minutes later –  seller sends a PM through this forum that "I had to pass it to the next pm that is chasing.â€

I arrive home at 6pm and check SNA for an update as l don’t have access during business hours. My intention is to finalize payment. I note the seller is on line so l send a PM only to discover that apparently this is now on hold for someone else.

I appreciate that buyers and sellers need to make their own arrangements and that levels on conduct/maturity vary.

As l haven't heard back from the seller since yesterday we can assume that this is now sold.

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation, or purchasing some StereoNET Merchandise.

-------------------------------------

Donation Payment Option

You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.

Click below to make a donation:
donate-button.png

-------------------------------------

Merchandise Purchase Option

You can purchase one of our official StereoNET T-shirts, or other StereoNET merchandise by clicking the following link:
SNA_merch.jpg

Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.