SOLD: FS [BNE]: HeadAmp GS-X MK2 w/ DACT, SILVER Headphone Amp/Pre-amp

Item: 

HeadAmp GS-X MK2 w/ DACT, SILVER (Headphone Amp/Pre-amp) received in August 2014 from A2A. Product website: http://www.headamp.c...s/gsx/index.htm

One of the best headphone amplifiers available based on Kevin Gilmore design. Refer to amplifier thread in “summit-fi†section of head-fi for near unanimous positive reviews (and a tonne of “is my unit built yet!?†posts).

Glowing review by InnerFidelityhttp://www.innerfidelity.com/content/lightning-quick-headamp-gs-x-mk2-headphone-amplifier#BoJUr6bBf3GPuj4k.97

Brisbane, 4152. Willing to ship interstate.

Price: 

$3,623.00 + shipping + PP fees. Price is firm and not negotiable. It is the original price I paid for the unit and believe it's fair considering its pristine condition, limited hours of use, incredibly long waiting list period and new, higher RRP. Present RRP from A2A is $4,659!

For shipping estimates, the shipping package is 46 cm x 32 cm x 27 cm (L x W x H), weight is roughly 5.4 kg.

Item Condition: 

• *MINT* condition (I baby my equipment). 
  • Less than 100 hours use (realistically probably much less).
  • Smoke-free, pet-free environment.
  • Unplugged from GPO unless in-use.
  • Original box with original packing foam. Box dimensions above.

Reason for selling: 

I preordered this amp in July 2013 and waited for over a year till August 2014 to receive the item. The manufacturer, Justin at HeadAmp, is renowned for taking his time and the quality shows (refer to head-fi thread for positive build quality comments). 

I’m at pains to sell the unit (considering what I went through to get it) but I need to raise funds for another hobby of mine - cycling!

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal

post-141994-0-29896600-1459762680_thumb.

post-141994-0-26262200-1459762689_thumb.

post-141994-0-13694400-1459762698_thumb.

post-141994-0-59579600-1459762705_thumb.

• Like 1

If I didn't already own one of these, I would be buying it. I have owned many headphone amps over the years, valve and solid state, and this is by far - by far - the best. Whoever buys this, and uses it with some Sennheiser HD800s or Audeze LCD3 or LCD4 is in for the best listening experience a headphone system can provide (not excluding Stax). GLWS.

PS Owning one of these hasn't stopped me from also owning 4 road bikes! You should keep the amp and put Ultegra on your bike instead of Dura Ace Di2.

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation, or purchasing some StereoNET Merchandise.

-------------------------------------

Donation Payment Option

You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.

Click below to make a donation:
donate-button.png

-------------------------------------

Merchandise Purchase Option

You can purchase one of our official StereoNET T-shirts, or other StereoNET merchandise by clicking the following link:
SNA_merch.jpg

Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.