NO LONGER AVAILABLE: EOI : Crystal Cable Absolute Dream Interconnects rrp $13.5K USD

Item: Crystal Cable Absolute Dream ICs 1m Pair Made in Holland.
Price: $7.5K AUD ONO,  $13.5K USD.
Item Condition: Very good. The cables themselves and connectors excellent. Just some wear on the branded ovals things.
Reason for selling: Just seeing if there is any interest in these world class cables.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Purchased these from my local dealer a year ago. Comes complete with box, packaging and authenticity card. This is an authorised Australian imported pair and I am the second owner as they were the dealer's personal pair.

Condition of the cables pretty much excellent. There is some wear and scratches to the funny silver oval things (I have no idea what you call these!)

They do nothing whatsoever to my knowledge except state the cables are Absolute Dream and have printed serial numbers on them.

https://www.thecableco.com/Product/CrystalConnect-Absolute-Dream--Pair-

http://www.theaudiobeat.com/equipment/crystal_cable_absolute_dream.htm

Pictures:

P4040581_zpsmh6nktst.jpgP4040583_zpsv53zaide.jpgP4040584_zpshmtpnbex.jpgP4040577_zpskipoxwoe.jpg

P4040580_zpsknb3k7mf.jpgP4040579_zps8jmhhfhz.jpgP4040578_zpsotgopvwb.jpgP4040582_zpsbtgikxd3.jpg

Edited by vmhf
  • Like 7

Just be aware Crystal Cable fakes are peddled out of Hong Kong on eBay. The fakes have fake serial numbers, but don't have a box or certificate.

Used genuine Crystal Cables tend to sell for about 60% of RRP, whether a month or a year+ old.

• Like 1

Hehe! @@BaCang Music

Absolute Dream cables just do not degrade the signal like pretty much ALL other cables I have listened to in MY system.

They do have one serious flaw. They reveal how good or BAD your gear is :D

• Like 4

The next level up in sound would be Zensati Seraphim or Silenzio. Not a direction I am taking as my system level does not warrant it.

Although I have heard both those cables alongside Absolute Dream in my system and was left speechless.

@@Nap250

Edited by vmhf
  • Like 1

They better be as Seraphim is double the rrp of Absolute Dream and Silenzio double again :D

Yes. I know. I coughed when I saw the price. Makes my Crystal Cable Ultra Diamond interconnects look very affordable in comparison.

I'm looking for a 2m pair of Absolute Dream speaker cables with spade terminations to complete my set. I know there is a pair for sale in the US which seriously tempts me, but I think that money would be better spent on a speaker upgrade rather than a speaker cable upgrade.

• Like 3

I'm looking for a 2m pair of Absolute Dream speaker cables with spade terminations to complete my set. I know there is a pair for sale in the US which seriously tempts me, but I think that money would be better spent on a speaker upgrade rather than a speaker cable upgrade.

I think go for the Absolute Dream speaker cables as these will complete your loom. 

Speaker upgrades can upset the synergy of a whole system which can mean more head aches :P

• Like 3

I'm curious as to where you go from this cable?

There are better cables if your pockets are deep enough. For example, TaraLabs Grandmaster Evolution and Siltech Triple Crown. But the question is, could those bucks be better spent elsewhere?

• Like 1