We are running out our existing display stock of Accustic Arts:

CD Player - Accustic Arts CD Player I Mk II was $12,650 now $6,957

Pre Amplifier - Accustic Arts Tube Pre Amplifier II was $17,580 now $9,673

Power Amplifier- Accustic Arts Amp II Power Amplifier was $29,348 now $16,141

No unjustified hyperbole required here.

More on this award winning, German brand from the manufacturer's website: http://www.accusticarts.de/pages/de_index.html

And you can find the products here on our website: http://melbournehifi.com.au/collections/vendors?q=Accustic%20Arts&sort_by=price-ascending

post-152198-0-00642700-1459744062_thumb.

post-152198-0-63953400-1459744062_thumb.

post-152198-0-42420200-1459744167_thumb.

• Like 6
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By thesnodger
      Price: $5000 Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: LNS Sydney State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT, Cash Reason for selling: Moving overseas Further information: 
      Item: FS: ASR Emitter II amplifier
      Was asking $5500 originally)
      Extra Info:
      Purchased in late 2012. Have the upgrade kit to take it to 2014 spec (requires someone who is an expert solderer). Too big to take with me so letting go for way less than what I paid for it back in 2012 ($12.5k). I was using this beast to drive a pair of Rockport Avoirs and the sound was just awesome (ask Ed Kramer).

Has 2x balanced inputs (not standard I believe) plus a sub out and a direct mode if you only have 1 component attactched to it.
      Always gets fantastic reviews which are well deserved.

This is just way too big to ship overseas so it has to go. I have the original boxes so shippinh should be fairly easy (but not cheap I would guess). I think the combined weight is around 90Kg.
      Photos:

Edited February 18 by thesnodger  
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.
    • By Audionerd
      Item: ACCUSTIC ARTS PLAYER ES mk2 CD PLAYER/DAC
      Price: $2450
      Item Condition: Virtually Perfect
      Reason for selling: Too much gear
      Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, Bank Transfer
      Extra Info: Sweet analogue sounding CD player with premium onboard upsampling DAC, accessible via coaxial and USB (24bit/192KHz asynchronous) digital inputs.
                        Seldom available from this high end German manufacturer. Complete with remote, manuals, driver CD and original packaging.
                        Stylish brushed aluminium and chrome chassis in immaculate condition.
                        A bargain at less than half original price of $5990.

Pictures:

To Top