SOLD: FS: B&W CM Centre Version 1 - Gloss Black

Item: Bowers & Wilkins CM Centre Version 1 - Gloss Black
Price: 500
Item Condition: Like New and Full Box
Reason for selling: No longer needed
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:
Pictures: see below

I still have the box and can ship interstate. On the box, you will see the name and address of the dealer and the date it was packed and shipped to the dealer by Convoy authorised distributor on 26 August 2013.

It is like new no scratch. The two white hair lines you see in the photo below are reflections of down light from my room and it's not a scratch. If you are still unsure I can show you via video feed to show you its true condition. Please read my feedback as seller. When you buy second hand products you often see dust on the received unit. With me, I clean and dust them all. You will not expect to see any dust or fingerprint following my packing. This is to show how careful I am.

This is version 1. Please note that this centre is suitable to small room. If you have a big room, or to cover off axis, you should look into something massive similar like Studio 690. Please do not hesitate to contact me to discuss if you have any question. I always donate to the forum following a successful sale.

Regards

Vu

post-140330-0-66173800-1459739837_thumb.

I forgot to add something which I find it important. I learned from my past experience on the possible scratch underneath the unit when moving it on the entertainment unit at home. In the original box, you will see its four sealed plastic feet (having glue on one end sticking to the unit). I have not used the four feet. In the photo you see I am having a thick plastic sheet and leave the centre on top of it. As a result, the bottom of the centre will not have any scratch caused by the small particle on the entertainment unit. If you want to know how well I keep them, a video feed via smart phone will show you what I mean.

I clean the centre (or all of my speakers) with lint free cloth almost everytime before I use them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, all

I offer to include free Australia-wide courier with insurance. By doing so, a buyer far away from my location will not have to think about additional cost.

Regards

Vu

Edited by vhd611

• 5 weeks later...
  • Volunteer

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation, or purchasing some StereoNET Merchandise.

-------------------------------------

Donation Payment Option

You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.

Click below to make a donation:
donate-button.png

-------------------------------------

Merchandise Purchase Option

You can purchase one of our official StereoNET T-shirts, or other StereoNET merchandise by clicking the following link:
SNA_merch.jpg

Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.