dolarioz

Hi All,

I happen to find SNA by chance whilst researching to sell my Complete Home Theatre System - Yamaha RX-V2067 which I affectionally call "The Beast".

It's going to be a regretful sale due to down-sizing to a small 2 bedroom unit.  Thought about storing it but don’t know how long we’ll be down here on the Central Coast NSW, and it seems such a waste, better to pass it on to a fellow AV enthusiast to enjoy it.

I'll post it in the classifieds as soon as I get a replacement more suitable to our current abode ; )

In the meantime I'm going to enjoy exploring SNA.

Cheers...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Highfidelity
      I have just joined stereo net, and I am looking forward to meeting other members who are addicted to music and hifi equipment.

• By Craigp
      G'day .... new to this site.   Hoping to learn a bit, get a few ideas and maybe update some of my gear!
    • By cam2000
      Hello. Looking around for a new preamp or amp.
      I have powered speakers, and at the moment I am using a Sony integrated amp, and using the pre outs for the powered speakers. I'm wondering whether a dedicated preamp is the way forward. I definitely need a phono stage, and I think for future-proof reasons, I should get optical inputs. 
      Does anyone have any thoughts on what would cover those bases? Am I better to get an integrated amp with pre outs, so in the future I could use passive speakers with it if necessary? 

I would prefer to buy a good unit secondhand, if possible. 

• Guest oiva
      By Guest oiva
      good bookshelf speakers ?

To Top