WTB: Music server

Atlas Gouverneur

Item: Music server of some sort to play from an external hard drive. Cambridge Audio CXN or similar is what I am looking for.

Price Range: You name it.
Item Condition: New or Used

I'm looking to buy a Music server of some sort to output a digita signal to my DAC. Needs to be able to be hooked up to my external hard drive.. Cambridge Audio CXN or similar is what I am looking for.

Cheers

Item: Music server of some sort to play from an external hard drive. Cambridge Audio CXN or similar is what I am looking for.

Price Range: You name it.

Item Condition: New or Used

I'm looking to buy a Music server of some sort to output a digita signal to my DAC. Needs to be able to be hooked up to my external hard drive.. Cambridge Audio CXN or similar is what I am looking for.

Cheers

There's an ex demo stream magic 6 for 650 or so at the lifestyle store in parramatta. Same DAC as the cxn, but cxn has nicer screen, and is twice the price. As I use the app for mine screen is irrelevant.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

There's an ex demo stream magic 6 for 650 or so at the lifestyle store in parramatta. Same DAC as the cxn, but cxn has nicer screen, and is twice the price. As I use the app for mine screen is irrelevant.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

thanks for the heads up! Ill check it out.