Wtb Turntable

Bruno28

Looking for something not too expensive and second hand.

Don't want to spend over $500 as it will be my first turntable. But doesn't mean that if I get an offer for something good I might extend my budget.

The only brands I know are Rega and Project.

Hopefully something at a price I can't resist shows up.

Would prefer in sydney so I can pick up.

Edited by Bruno28

Looking for something not too expensive and second hand.

Don't want to spend over $500 as it will be my first turntable. But doesn't mean that if I get an offer for something good I might extend my budget.

The only brands I know are Rega and Project.

Hopefully something at a price I can't resist shows up.

With Rega replacing the current RP3, you'll likely be able to pick up a decent deal on one of those new if you can find one new somewhere.

• Like 1

Anyone else wants to send me an offer for a turntable? Still searching for options.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Luxman PD-284?

Guest jakeyb77

@@Bruno28 get in touch with @@Bear72 and negotiate the Luxman. Seriously good looking and sounding TT and easy to use for a fist timer. Also he happens to be a decent guy which is a bonus!

Bruno, I was getting a Dual 701 for a friend being sold by Alistair (mod here). In your price range and apparently one of the best, if not the best Dual has made - definitely a collectible and as such will also hold it's price. Drop Alistair a line and he can fill you in on the details (still sitting at my place).

• Like 1

Hi - I've got a Pro-Ject 1.2 available, excellent condition, low hours even though it was bought back in 1999 as I hardly played any vinyl due to it not being able to use my then only cartridge, an Ortofon MC-3 Turbo, which was too tall for the arm. Acrylic cover is pretty good, brand new spare drive belt - $250 or maybe an offer - Interested? Let me know via PM.

I am in Canberra

Edited by npeters