A company to palletise and send via sea freight from Canada???

The Supreme Leader of all Albumens has close contacts in the land of the Maple leaf.

I call him Guru in this regard.

Lord High Serene Guruness, actually.

He'll help you out.

@@Eggmeister

Edited by Luc

The Supreme Leader of all Albumens has close contacts in the land of the Maple leaf.

I call him Guru in this regard.

Lord High Serene Guruness, actually.

He'll help you out.

Lucky for Dictionary.com, I had no idea what Albumens were until now.

Near Toronto, Ontario to be precise.

• Like 2

Well I figured if I sold a few pairs of my speakers I could buy another pair of speakers :D.

I want another pair of big JBLs and since the Canadian dollar is on par with AUD it seems a good time to make my dreams a reality.

I have contacted quite a few companies so far but as it is the weekend I won't get a reply till Tuesday or later, as recommended A1 Freight Forwarding seems to be my best bet. They are around $400USD for the freight then the extra cost for packaging/palletising and pick up.

Edited by kelossus

Make sure you compare sea and air freight. My business was sea freighting things across until my freight people said that air freighting would actually be cheaper and obviously much quicker. Our consignments are around the 150kg mark and quite bulky so I was quite surprised.

• Like 1

Yep, that sounds about right. I do door to depot, I sort out the customs clearance on arrival, and getting it from the airport to where it needs to go. That saves a lot of money.

Edited by HKLM

If you want a second quote, I can connect you with the freight forwarder we use at the company I work for. While I am in the vitamin/supplement industry, we purchase a lot of goods from Canada and our guy is pretty good. I would just need exact dimensions and weight.

Neal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk