FS: DEQX Express - RELIST / PRICE (pants) DROP!!

Item: DEQX Express with measurement mic, CD, remote and cables
Price: SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
Item Condition: Very good
Reason for selling: Need funds for DIY project
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: DEQX express in great condition and perfect working order. Have just updated to the latest firmware. CD included which amongst other things includes the calibration file for the mic. Mic is complete with remote, box, windshield, and a long XLR. Mic clip missing but these are easily sourced. Outputs for subs, mids, and highs, so it can be used as a 3 way active crossover, or 2 way with subs, or even just full range with group delay corrections and room corrections. 

Pictures:

Attached Images

post-145650-0-59219300-1459577798_thumb.

post-145650-0-32604300-1459577808_thumb.

post-145650-0-07801900-1459577817_thumb.

post-145650-0-87059300-1459577818_thumb.

Edited by NADMAD

Sorry if its a stupid question but can this be used as an active crossover for my bi-amped JBL 4350's?

Not a stupid question at all yes it can. You can configure it as a two or three way crossover.

Hi, yes it can. It has a blanking panel for where the XLR output module goes. I believe these are still available form DEQX

The Express Mk1 can not be upgraded to include balanced outputs. This option is also no longer available for older HDP-3's as the balanced boards are no longer in production.

Alan

DEQX

The Express Mk1 can not be upgraded to include balanced outputs. This option is also no longer available for older HDP-3's as the balanced boards are no longer in production.

Alan

DEQX

OK, thanks for letting us know Alan.

No not really, because the main issues with subs are timing and room response issues, both of which are addressed by the DEQX. If you have to place the sub somewhere that is not in line with your main speakers, the DEQX can adjust for this, plus can adjust the group delay of your sub and  / or mains. Then it will do the room correction which in my instance allowed me to turn off the high pass on my sub and use the full frequency range, because the DEQX corrected the frequencies that used to take over and muddy everything. 

Hope that helps!