Expensive make-up brush....Great for cleaning!!

Daughter of mine is seriously into make-up and has a substantial collection of brushes to accompany Her hobby......   like probably 100 of ' em.... :confused: .....

Some of them are quite expensive as I found out today when I grabbed this one and started to clean said equipment.....Boy did She go off at Dad!!!.... :wacko:

Got to say though a great brush for cleaning with its profile and fine hair or whatever it is, that allows cleaning in those awkward areas....even cleaned the Linn's Keel really well!!   :thumb:

Will try some more later . The one I'm using cost Her about $50 landed from the States..

post-109454-0-70960000-1459573182_thumb.post-109454-0-55647700-1459573197_thumb.post-109454-0-63737800-1459573207_thumb.post-109454-0-47501400-1459573219_thumb.post-109454-0-24104300-1459573231_thumb.

OH!!    Daughter and Me........We still Love each other.... :love

Tase

• Like 5

Nice one!

The only dislike I have for those kinds of brushes (traditional paint brushes included) are the metal part of the brush. The risk of scratching something can be high. 

A layer of electrical or masking tape or similar eliminates this risk entirely :)

I might buy a bunch of Chinese cheapies to see how they go. Hard to beat for $10.20 delivered for 11pcs if they happen to be softer than the average paint brush:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/11-pcs-Bamboo-Handles-Eco-friendly-Makeup-Brush-Set-Super-Soft-face-kit-NEW-GX-/281729685567?hash=item419865d83f:g:d0gAAOSw3ydViAcK

Yup! agreed :)

The fan like one I grabbed from spotlight I think, had a few in different degrees of stiffness.

post-105164-0-47043400-1459577410_thumb.

Edited by Muon

I might buy a bunch of Chinese cheapies to see how they go. Hard to beat for $10.20 delivered for 11pcs if they happen to be softer than the average paint brush:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/11-pcs-Bamboo-Handles-Eco-friendly-Makeup-Brush-Set-Super-Soft-face-kit-NEW-GX-/281729685567?hash=item419865d83f:g:d0gAAOSw3ydViAcK

Cheap brushes lose bristles in the blink of an eye. The last thing I would want is nasty synthetic bristles getting stuck in the nooks and crannies of hifi gear.

• Like 1

This made me laugh - we discovered our daughter had spent more on makeup than I've spent on hifi in the last 2 years - unbelievable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Cheap brushes lose bristles in the blink of an eye. The last thing I would want is nasty synthetic bristles getting stuck in the nooks and crannies of hifi gear.

Ahhh... fair point! I've experienced the same thing with cheap paint brushes. NOT FUN.

Ahhh... fair point! I've experienced the same thing with cheap paint brushes. NOT FUN.

Yep. I reckon we've all learnt the hard way trying to pull bristles off wet paint and making a real balls up of the whole thing.

• Like 1

She's not home so just popped into Her bedroom for more brush smoochen ..... ;)

some of Her collection...couple of big fat juicy ones here!!!

attachicon.gifBrushes.JPG

attachicon.gifclean 8.JPG

attachicon.gifclean 9.JPG

attachicon.gifclean 10.JPG

attachicon.gifclean 11.JPG

No problems of scratching with these @@pete_mac

You're a brave, brave man!

I can picture your daughter walking through the door and you whirling around with an assortment of expensive make-up brushes in your hands and a sheepish look on your face...

• Like 4

I can picture your daughter walking through the door and you whirling around with an assortment of expensive make-up brushes in your hands and a sheepish look on your face...

Yeah it would be.....DAD!!!!.....WTF!!!

• Like 1

That's of course if they really are Tasses daughters brushes   :D         Might catch Tass in a dress instead  :P

Edited by metal beat
  • Like 7

scan10102.jpg

Obviously with dust we need some sort of deterrent

500x_evil_dust_bunny.jpg

Dust bunny hunter perhaps?

funny-shooting-fail-girl-shoot-4392.gif

I'm sorry...but I laughed and laughed at this.