*Special Offer* Audeze at Tivoli Hi-Fi

The all new Audeze Sine headphones have arrived in store.

The Sine are still a planar magnetic design that made Audeze famous and with a different look to traditional Audeze headphones, these portable closed back headphones impressed us not only with their sound but with exceptional noise isolation making them a real alternative to noise cancelling designs. You can see below how happy Geoff is that he can sit and listen to some tunes on the Astell & Kern and not have to listen to Jimmy......

Come and hear the all new Audeze Sine and the Audeze range including LCD2, LCD3, LCD X, LCD XC and the EL8 Open and Closed Back all in stock again now

post-154800-0-10049900-1459570563_thumb.post-154800-0-10762500-1459570644_thumb.

Edited by Tivoli Hi-Fi
  • 3 weeks later...

This weekend from now until midnight Tuesday buy any Audeze Headphones online and save 11% and free shipping anywhere in Australia

Exclusive offer to SNA only, use the coupon code in our checkout: X3R42A

All credit cards are accepted with No Fees including American Express

https://www.tivolihifi.com/catalogue/audeze

• Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By AussieMick
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Bendigo State: VIC Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: Fund Raising OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS

Excellent condition LCD-i3 planar open-back IEM’s. 
      - LCD-i3 earphones (2nd top model)
      - brand new, unopened/unused accessory kit with ear tips, hooks, fins
      - lightning Cypher cable with amp, DAC and DSP
      - Bluetooth Cypher cable 
      - 3.5mm cable 
      - includes some original hooks and ear tips as well
      - RRP $1,399

these IEM’s have tremendous low end extension , punch and definition, excellent detail throughout the frequency range, and adjustable EQ via the Audeze HQ app, and a lovely broad soundstage. 

The accessory kit bags are unopened and unused so you can not empty a can of Glen 20 to feel clean. 

The lightning Cypher cable works with my iPhone 11 without a hitch, and is comfortably on-par with the 3.5mm cable driven by a Chord Mojo. 

Price includes express post anywhere in Australia. Feel free to PM me with any questions. 
      Photos:

• By Dar
      Item Condition: Near New Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Esperance State: WA Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Postage Included in price

Have a 4.4mm to 6.35mm adapter cable from Aurealis Audio that can be included at extra cost (50), not for sale separately.

Photos:

• By Marco79
      Item Condition: Used in great condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Galdesville State: NSW Payment Method: Any Reason for selling: Not needed anymore Further information:

I’m selling my Focal Clear headphones.

They are in great aesthetic condition and work like a charm.

They come in a full set with
      Double box
      Carry case
      Single ended focal cable
      Balanced focal cable

Some extras:
      Bill’s balanced cable
      Extra Focal cable

Pickup in Drummoyne preferred

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that upon successful sale of your item it is expected you pay Seller's Fees.
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a contribution, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By AussieMick
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Bendigo State: VIC Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: Too many headphones Further information:
       Excellent condition LCD-i3 planar open-back IEM’s. 
      - LCD-i3 earphones (2nd top model)
      - brand new, unopened/unused accessory kit with ear tips, hooks, fins
      - lightning Cypher cable with amp, DAC and DSP
      - Bluetooth Cypher cable 
      - 3.5mm cable 
      - includes some original hooks and ear tips as well
      - RRP $1,399

these IEM’s have tremendous low end extension , punch and definition, excellent detail throughout the frequency range, and adjustable EQ via the Audeze HQ app, and a lovely broad soundstage. 

The accessory kit bags are unopened and unused so you can not empty a can of Glen 20 to feel clean. 

The lightning Cypher cable works with my iPhone 11 without a hitch, and is comfortably on-par with the 3.5mm cable driven by a Chord Mojo. 

Price includes express post anywhere in Australia. Feel free to PM me with any questions. 

Photos:

• By migasson
      Item Condition: Excellent- As New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Kilsyth South State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal,Eftpos or cash Reason for selling: Not needed Yes!

As new, with box and receipt. I've discovered that on ear headphones aren't my thing, so these are up for sale. Sound pretty bloody good though, real spacious and good bass. Bought from A2A. About a month old.

To Top