SOLD: FS: Luxman, DA-06, USB Dac

Item: Luxman DA-06 DAC

Price: $3300

Item Condition: Excellent

Reason for selling: No longer required

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal + 3%, 

Extra Info: Part of a complete system overhaul. Probably my favourite electronic toy in the past couple of years but I've cleared most of my system out this week and will start with a fresh pair of ears in a few months.

Purchased 2 1/2 years ago from Australian Supplier.

Will post interstate - cost will be added to final sale - Aus Post with signature.

Pictures:post-143272-0-77928800-1459558403_thumb.post-143272-0-53255800-1459558416_thumb.post-143272-0-89883400-1459558424_thumb.post-143272-0-42819000-1459558432_thumb.

Edited by blackwhiskas

As someone who has sent a huge box with four smaller boxes inside it containing an LP12 with Ittok arm and cartridge through the post and at least a dozen amplifiers as well...I'm curious as to why you wont be sending this item in the post?

It doesn't actually need a courier, just registered post and insurance and signature on delivery, jobs done.

No postage rules me out as a potential buyer but GLWTS all the same.

• Like 1

As an aside, I've used Aus Post's own calculator to work out (within a few dollars) the cost of sending a parcel interstate.

You need a ruler or tape measure and some bathroom scales to work out the weight.

and you  this is the site>>click

I'm sure you can follow the prompts. I'd be really surprised to see this item cost more than 60 bucks postage(excl insurance of course. That's up to your buyer)

I know nothing obviously.

I defer To Mr Walker and his infinite wisdom.

Ignore my previous posts and go about your sale as you see best.

GLWTS of what is a rather tasty DAC.

• Volunteer

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation, or purchasing some StereoNET Merchandise.

-------------------------------------

Donation Payment Option

You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.

Click below to make a donation:
donate-button.png

-------------------------------------

Merchandise Purchase Option

You can purchase one of our official StereoNET T-shirts, or other StereoNET merchandise by clicking the following link:
SNA_merch.jpg

Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.