Ahhhh ML2 References! my goose bumps have returned!

well its been a short break without the Lenehan sound waiting on my new ML2 refs,

this is my 5th set of lenehans and by far the best,   goose bumps have returned bigtime!

I have been on a hifi journey to find a speaker that I really like and one method I find works best  is the goose bump test

tonights been bump city, I feel I can finally give up the search now ,cheers mike  stellar job!

• Like 9

Thats exactly  how I measure all hifi stuff

(I know it is not scientific, but I am human with emotions)

Goosebumps  - good

No goosebumps - no good

Enjoy

Foot tapping, air guitar and drumming with my hands and fingers, head nodding, dancing in the middle of the room.....yep human emotions alright, and if someone walks in on you you realised they need to die...:D

• Like 2

John

I have had mine now for about 2 years, and I can't imagine not having them.

Never even thought about changing to something else.

nice to here others feel the same

Love jventers goose bump theory , reckon it's pretty accurate

Chris

• Like 1

John

I have had mine now for about 2 years, and I can't imagine not having them.

Never even thought about changing to something else.

nice to here others feel the same

Love jventers goose bump theory , reckon it's pretty accurate

Chris

absolutely, had s2r's,ml1's ,ml1 ref,mlt3 ref all great but these ml2's are the bomb

well its been a short break without the Lenehan sound waiting on my new ML2 refs,

this is my 5th set of lenehans and by far the best,   goose bumps have returned bigtime!

I have been on a hifi journey to find a speaker that I really like and one method I find works best  is the goose bump test

tonights been bump city, I feel I can finally give up the search now ,cheers mike  stellar job!

Any Pics?

I haven't heard the 2's and 3's having recently purchased ML1 ref but I do know what you mean about enjoying the music. When we eventually get to QLD I will be looking up Mike to listen to the 2s.

Mike is such a great guy to deal with and the support and advice you get is brilliant. Talking to the guy who built the product is so much better than talking to a sales guy in a shop.

• Like 1

Hi guys    thank you much appreciated ! that new ML2 of Rabbit Boys are the latest iteration . No big changes mind you but some developmental upgrades like a reshaped front baffle with 30degree faceting instead of 45degree,this further smooths the 2pi to 4pi transition and tends to make the woofer and tweeter believe they are in open space a little more .

We also have new internal differential bracing which uses 35mm cast iron rod and 25mm and 15mm silicone fill copper tube braces . There's also differential steel plating on the side walls now with 4mm plate on one wall and 6mm on the other to resist harmonious resonance between the two panels .  There's also new custom pure copper screws for the drivers. All in All it just pushes them a bit closer !! but we must never stop development brothers that just wouldn't be musical would it ?          Regards Mike Lenehan  

Edited by Lenehan Audio
  • Like 2

Lovely looking speakers ... but FFS, get a large, thick rug on that wooden floor, in front of them - preferably extending from the front of the stands to behind your chair.  Your ears will thank you for it. :thumb:

Andy