SOLD: FS: Manley Labs Jumbo Shrimp Pre amp.

Item:  Manley Jumbo Shrimp Pre Amp
Item Condition:Mint
Reason for selling: Need to use a pre with XLR input/output 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: I have been using this pre with my Manley Labs 250 Neo Classic mono blocks but since re-arranging my room i have to use a pre with XLR,s as the  interconnects to the amps are15 Mtr length,s..

The Shrimp is a VERY nice pre....very quiet and very neutral. I have used it with my Krell KSA250 as well and it pairs very well, taming some of the Krells aggressive top end.

​The unit is in MINT and unmarked condition and i have all of the original boxes and packing...

Retail is $5495     http://www.krispyaudio.com.au/products/Manley-Jumbo-Shrimp-Preamplifier.html

Pictures:

DSC_0082w_zpsa5wjboix.jpg

DSC_0083w_zpsggkqfqar.jpg

DSC_0084w_zps0zzt9num.jpg

DSC_0086w_zpsk5vhk0le.jpg

DSC_0087w_zpstwej5emb.jpg

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation, or purchasing some StereoNET Merchandise.

-------------------------------------

Donation Payment Option

You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.

Click below to make a donation:
donate-button.png

-------------------------------------

Merchandise Purchase Option

You can purchase one of our official StereoNET T-shirts, or other StereoNET merchandise by clicking the following link:
SNA_merch.jpg

Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.