SOLD: FS: Spendor A6 - Price Drop. Now 75% off replacement cost.

Item: Spendor A6

Price: $1,600 $1,400 $1,300 plus shipping -- New Ones (A6R) are $5600 and going up with the dollar drop.
Item Condition: Almost perfect - one tiny mark that I have tried to photograph
Reason for selling: Upgraded to D7
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

I am the second owner - had them for 2 years. The original owner bought them from the importer. No fading issues and everything, including the grills is in great shape.

Hopefully someone can rotate the photos :)

Pictures:

post-146158-0-47104400-1459485119_thumb.

post-146158-0-42454400-1459485133_thumb.

post-146158-0-76765300-1459485150_thumb.

post-146158-0-87477500-1459485164_thumb.

Edited by pops9745

• 2 weeks later...
  • Volunteer

FYI they are not sold yet.

Which is a great example of why 'PM sent' means very little to anybody, is against our guidelines and why moderators hide such posts when they come across them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll Take them :)

I'm in Toowoomba and off to work just now so when I finish I'll pm about shipping, or coming to pick them up asap! 

Thanks! 

Edited by Boofy0z
  • Like 1

Which is a great example of why 'PM sent' means very little to anybody, is against our guidelines and why moderators hide such posts when they come across them.

Indeed.

At best,  "PM sent " is superfluous at worst it may deter a real buyer from responding, but it is a total favourite here and the most posted item on SNA so who am I to argue?

I'll Take them :)

I'm in Toowoomba and off to work just now so when I finish I'll pm about shipping, or coming to pick them up asap! 

Thanks! 

Well it is a day later and I have not heard any further or had a PM or a response to my PM so I guess these are still available?

I removed my ad from Ebay so no one else could buy them but I need to know whether I should repost it.

Edited by pops9745

Please note these are still available.

Please also note that neither of the interested parties that expressed their interest have even seen the speakers - so there is nothing wrong them. Just want to clarify so potential buyers do not get the wrong impression.

Scratching my head as to why these haven't gone. I really like these speakers. Good luck pops!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you - they are very good speakers and are a great price. I don't really want to sell them at this price but they are just sitting in boxes now that I have the D7s. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Volunteer

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation, or purchasing some StereoNET Merchandise.

-------------------------------------

Donation Payment Option

You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.

Click below to make a donation:
donate-button.png

-------------------------------------

Merchandise Purchase Option

You can purchase one of our official StereoNET T-shirts, or other StereoNET merchandise by clicking the following link:
SNA_merch.jpg

Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.