SOLD: RARE! CD Stoplight pen - Green

Guest scumbag

Guest scumbag

Please don't forget to check the Classifieds Guidelines before posting this classified ad. You many delete this text from your advertisement.

Item: CD Stoplight pen - Green
Price: not enough.
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Used on my collection so don't need any more.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Any millennials out there may not know about this magic device. Simply put, by applying a strip of this special marker ink to the edge of your CD's or DVD's you will experience:

- Improved resolution

- Sound-stage

- Stage depth

- Tonality

- Inner detail

- Musicality

- Lower, tighter bass

- Just right midrange

- Perfect treble.

- A sense od rightness.

This device has been shown to work on all disc's including DVD-A and SACD and presumably any new format to come.

It can improve playback in any system. Even budget ones will greatly benefit.

Quote for Stereomono magazine (Ben Stella):

"For the money, this thing is revolutionary. It took me to planes of delight from every listen". Jan 1994

This is a genuine bargain. Used only once on my CD collection so don't need any more.!!!!

Pictures: To come but basically it is a permanent marker.

I have an EBAY auction on the item that ends at noon today and is already at $400 - I want other SNA  people to benefit from this though!. Grab it quick before it goes on there!!!!!!! I also have a blue one which is even better that I might consider selling too or hang on to it for a bit as it will be getting really rare!!!!!

FOR A RAVE REVIEW SEE HERE - https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiFie3D-uvLAhWEKKYKHT6gBzYQFggmMAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmarlene-d.blogspot.com%2F2012%2F03%2Fmythbusting-with-marlene-green-marker.html&usg=AFQjCNFe8kAAvsqSMS3eSZpEHrV1TnIumQ

CONCLUSIVE PROOF OF WHAT THIS THING DOES!!!!!!!
SORRY FOR SHOUTING BUT THIS THING IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by scumbag

Guest scumbag

Wouldnt black work better ???

Black doesn't resonate at exactly the right wavelength to therefore it cannot by definition act as a quantum damper on the disc edge. Simple physics!

Guest scumbag

I like black. Don't get me wrong. It's one of my favourite non-colours. But it just doesn't cut it. I mean, if black worked then really all we would need to do is use a marker pen that we could get from Officeworks right!!! I mean really!!!! That just makes me want to use lots of exclamation marks!!!!!

Guest scumbag

Will it have enough to do my entire collection?

Also how could I apply it to my hdd?

I think you are taking the p*ss. Seriously, an HDD? HOw would you get it open without breaking warranty!!!!!!!

Guest scumbag

Shirley an April fool's listing at the $350 ono asking price. 

The similar CD-XP pen which was marketed in Australia was a rebadged green Posca pen, current retail approx $8.

uni-posca-marker-p2052-17342_image.jpg

I think you have breached the classifieds code. You are deliberately undermining my post. The fact you are pointing out that you can do the same thing with a marker is irrelevant. I want to get $400+ for this thing.

I think you are taking the p*ss. Seriously, an HDD? HOw would you get it open without breaking warranty!!!!!!!

Would it work if I just applied it to the outside?

Shirley an April fool's listing at the $350 ono asking price. 

The similar CD-XP pen which was marketed in Australia was a rebadged green Posca pen, current retail approx $8.

One has to factor in the price increases with Australia Post...

• Like 1
Guest scumbag

Would it work if I just applied it to the outside?

You could. What have you got to lose (apart from $400?)!!!! I would suggest going to Officeworks. Buy a $2 marker and try that. If it works, buy my marker fro $400!!!

Guest scumbag

One has to factor in the price increases with Australia Post...

I am seriously contemplating that. I think I might have under priced it now in retrospect!!!! I should also use less exclamation marks!!!!!!

@@scumbag - If you want $400+ you should supply pictures and proof it is genuine.

Posca pen would only work 8/400 or 2% as well as the genuine article (maybe 3% as well - add 1% for diy smugness). You need to pay the full amount to get the maximum psychological benefit.

Warning - this "CD stoplight pen - green" will not provide the full effect with blu-ray due to the different laser colour used on those devices. Please see my soon to be available Blu-ray stoplight pen - orange!!!

Edited by aab
Guest scumbag

would you accept a trade? for my entire system? i only listed it this morning too...

Finally some one taking me seriously!!!!!!!! I realise I picked a bad day to post this!!!! People thought it was! a joke!!!! I'll trade you!! No worries!!!

Guest scumbag

@@scumbag - If you want $400+ you should supply pictures and proof it is genuine.

Posca pen would only work 8/400 or 2% as well as the genuine article (maybe 3% as well - add 1% for diy smugness). You need to pay the full amount to get the maximum psychological benefit.

Warning - this "CD stoplight pen - green" will not provide the full effect with blu-ray due to the different laser colour used on those devices. Please see my soon to be available Blu-ray stoplight pen - orange!!!

quantum physics mate. Quantum physics.... I don't understand it myself but you know, Quantum physics.

Guest scumbag

By my thinking you could buy 200 of them to get the same benefit. Postage becomes an issue though.

Guest scumbag

Withdrawn from sale!!!! I have gotten a really good price of a multi thousand dollar stereo system as a trade in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To all of you who were genuinely interested (you know who you were), thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. 

Those those of you who were sceptical, all I can say is "quantum physics" - end of debate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!