David, it's perfectly natural to feel aroused when seeing Axl in a dress. We are a tolerant society - don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

...now, if that got your blood pumping - imagine how you're going to feel now that he's a D-cup!?

buddy i was talking about this chick....

bridal.jpg?w=620&q=55&auto=format&usm=12

Does it not turn out to be Axl in the dress at the end if the video? Excuse me if I'm wrong, it has been 20-odd years...

aha so you had a hard on for axl.....now we know why you started this thread :P

I'ma justa gonna bust ya bubble here and be seri us for a moment ( fearnot , stupidity cana continue after)

(carry on in your (now less?) ignorance).

Confuse-us say: (en)lighten up brother! This is the Fat Axl thread - where 'anything go-oh-oh-a-whoah-a-whoah-zzzz... Tin ight!'

(But I do apologise if the thread title has offended you in any way and yes, I was aware of all the above. I'll see if I can't change the thread title when I'm closer to a desk top.)

Edited by Hi-Fi heathen

I'ma justa gonna bust ya bubble here and be seri us for a moment ( fearnot , stupidity cana continue after)

young blokes are often skinny lean bean poles and that has a 'youthful attraction' (for 'pop stars' anyway).  We all add weight as we get to be the big (hairy) silverback monkey on the block.

I like the beardy Jimbo.

Also as a Buddhist: - The 'Fat Buddha' is not the Buddha.  Acquaint yourselves with the Buddha story and you find that at no stage was he Fat.  The 'Fat Buddha' is a Chinese folk culture introduction of wealth and abundance. Look how he is often sitting on a fat bag and/or waving money around.

NOT A BUDDHA.

(carry on in your (now less?) ignorance).

That's all good and well, people get old and fat, we know that.

FatAXXXXXXL just looks like a completely different person though :ohmy:

Elvis....still looked like Elvis.

:unsure: as did beardo Jim.

This guy.....not so much.

Not at all really.

Not one bit

Confuse-us say: lighten up brother! This is the Fat Axl thread - where 'anything go-oh-oh-a-whoah-a-whoah-zzzz... Tin ight!'

(But I do apologise if the thread title has offended you in any way and yes, I was aware of all the above. I'll see if I can't change the thread title when I'm closer to a desk top.)

Hey mate, nothing serious.  I understand it's a play on John Lennon 'Bigger than Jesus" except the alliteration is better.

If I was to try to Edge a Kate everyone about Fat Buddha It would be a life's work and achieve very little.  My own hand built Hot Rod had 'FAT BUDDHA' written across the back window in the biggest letters that would fit.

Just adding a bit of real info. (and I'm sick an'  in a bad mood) ; and like I said anyway  "Let the Sillyness continue".

That's all good and well, people get old and fat, we know that.

FatAXXXXXXL just looks like a completely different person though :ohmy:

My avatar makes me think, headline "Road Rage Attack Captured On Dashcam!".

He could pass for a young Hulk Hogan in his non-training days.

Haha

And the guy from Canadian Pickers, Dog the bounty hunter and Ray Winstone all in one...somehow

post-145321-0-91181700-1459827738_thumb.

post-145321-0-92221900-1459827751_thumb.

post-145321-0-13472200-1459827765.jpeg

Although....there's still one component missing.....

:unsure:

Ah, of course!

post-145321-0-86922300-1459827852_thumb.

I find it remiss of our earlier contributor not giving the proper background on this image which in fact is an exclusive behind the scenes peek at Axl going through his pre show routine of dipping the children in honey and eating them as a protein snack... Whoa whoa whoa Sweet Child O Mine...

post-143180-0-56349800-1459828662_thumb.

Edited by Hi-Fi heathen

So, a thread recap thus far for those who may have just joined us:

I think it's fair to say that we - as a community - have established beyond any measure of reasonable doubt that the 'fat ginger wombat' currently wobbling his way around L.A masquerading as our Lycra panted hero is in fact an imposter, cleverly and deftly put in place by the darkly mysterious, evil record  mogul, David Geffen.

It seems safe to assume that the REAL W. Axl Rose is being held captive in the basement of the iconic Geffen Records building in downtown L.A until the conclusion of the upcoming 'Not In Your Lifetime' tour.

Why? You ask. Well, it's simple really. After the downturn in sales of physical media (not to mention the back catalogues of former hair metal heroes) as well as having had a few bad days at the track - Mr. Geffen was feeling a little pinched. Months of negotiation between Geffen and the two colossal egos of glam metal we know as Axl & Slash proved fruitless. Another approach was needed - but how then to engineer the greatest and most unlikely rock reunion tour of all time in order to further profit fabulously from 25 year old, stale product? 

...a plan was conceived and put in motion; A host of Axl impersonators from around the globe were auditioned before the list was finally whittled down to one. One man, so strikingly Axl-like in both manner and form that surely the docile, adoring - and most importantly, paying - public would never suspect a thing? Enter Fat Axl; simply the most preposterous creature ever to have graced poll position in any Guns n Roses pub tribute band anywhere in the world... And the rest, as they say, is history... 

The REAL Axl now languishes in a basement cell in downtown LA. A reunion tour looms and Mr.Geffen stands to make millions off the reissues, Greatest Hits packages, the inevitable vinyl box set and more. Not to mention a cut off ticket sales and merchandise for having facilitated this unholy and ghoulish deceit upon rock lovers across the globe...

What next for our fallen hero? Stay tuned true believers as this story unfolds...!?

• Like 1

Yet more proof that it can't be the real Axl. Apparently he has no interest in being associated with the GnR line ups we all loved (and no, I don't know anyone who bought one of those three copies of Chinese Democracy because they like Axl & The Pretenders).....

https://m.facebook.com/notes/guns-n-roses/axls-letter-to-the-rock-and-roll-hall-of-fame-guns-n-roses-fans-and-whom-it-may-/10150928055678222/

So lends more credibility to the 'locked in a Geffen dungeon' if you ask me.

So my dates were wrong and it would seem the tour kicks off with the big Vegas show tonight... But has our hapless hero given himself an 'out', should things not go as planned or is this simply the rigors of age and an expanding waistline...? You decide...

http://consequenceofsound.net/2016/04/guns-n-roses-frontman-axl-rose-has-broken-his-foot/

...I wonder what Dave Grohl and Axl Rose would make of each other anyway... ;)