SOLD: FS: Aurender X100L Music Server 6TB w/120GB SSD Buffer. Exclusive offer to SNA first

Item full name and model: Trade in Aurender X100L Music Server 6TB w/120GB SSD Buffer.

Location Tivoli Hi-Fi 155-157 Camberwell Road Hawthorn East VIC 3123

Item condition description: Trade in item in excellent condition. Australian delivered unit with original box and manual.

Price and price conditions: $2900. Shipping can be arranged PM for details

Reason for selling: Trade in item.

Payment Methods: Paypal, Cash - Pickup in store, Credit Card including AMEX with no fees or penalties.

Extra Info: Unique opportunity offered to our SNA friends first before it hits our website.

Amazing sounding 6TB music server that buffers to a 120GB Solid State Drive. Control is via Aurender App. Supports DSD (DSF, DFF), WAV, FLAC, ALAC, APE, AIFF, M4A and others, TIDAL is also supported in App.  Wired Ethernet connection to your network and high quality USB output to your DAC. Store and stream music in one easy to use and stunning sounding package.

post-154800-0-90712100-1459403396_thumb.post-154800-0-35563800-1459403419_thumb.

• Like 2

No response to PM - shop emails or this thread is this item for sale? 

Has your PM been read?  I sent one yesterday and James hasn't read it yet - so hasn't logged on to SNA, is all.

Try calling their shop, no doubt you'll get someone there.   :)

• Volunteer

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation, or purchasing some StereoNET Merchandise.

-------------------------------------

Donation Payment Option

You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.

Click below to make a donation:
donate-button.png

-------------------------------------

Merchandise Purchase Option

You can purchase one of our official StereoNET T-shirts, or other StereoNET merchandise by clicking the following link:
SNA_merch.jpg

Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Jimbo Narrabeen
      Hi all,

has anybody transferred from Tidal to Qobuz ? What is the best way to transfer  albums / songs etc ?
      thanks

• By Torben Fink-Jensen
      Hi All,

I was wondering whether it might be worth starting up an Antipodes Thread where all comments/questions/comparisons can be logged in one place?

EDIT Update...will start off by listing all the reviews I have read:

Current Models
      http://www.digitalaudioreview.net/2015/05/antipodes-audio-dx-music-server-review/ http://www.digitalaudioreview.net/2015/08/antipodes-audio-update-entry-level-ds-music-server/ http://www.stereophile.com/content/antipodes-dx-reference-music-server#sOHd6roMyrOroWAT.97 http://positive-feedback.com/audio-discourse/audio-ramblings-the-antipodes-dx-music-server/ http://www.audiostream.com/content/antipodes-reference-series-dx-music-server http://www.audiostream.com/content/antipodes-reference-series-dx-music-server-part-2#VqkwxjgBEgm6S6Hw.97  
      Older Models
      http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/antipodes/1.html http://www.audiophilia.com/wp/?p=12895 http://www.witchdoctor.co.nz/index.php/2013/03/antipodes-audio-ds1-music-server-review/  
      My DS:

Next, I took delivery today of a new Antipodes DS (mk.3). This replaced a Mk.1.

First impressions - very impressive!

The first comment is that compared to the original DS, the form factor is at least 1 inch (maybe 2) wider, with some serious heat-sinkage on the sides. I guess the old DS used to get pretty warm, especially during marathon CD-digitising sessions. Please see the photo below.

The second comment is that the power supply has gone through a big change, now it is about half the size of the unit as well. Mark Jenkins has previously described this as a hybrid PS. I notice that it has a fan to keep it cool. 

I don't have the old unit to do a side-by-side comparison, but all in all, I think this has driven a wider soundstage. Sound is not noticeably clearer than before, but bass has more weight. 

For those that can't (or don't want to) afford a DX, then the DS can perform a pretty good job, at least as good as a CD. (I'll let the unit burn in a bit more and then do a better comparison). I'm also keen to try the SPDIF connection vs the USB, to see if I can perceive a difference.

I'm certainly very happy with the new unit, it looks like Mark Jenkins has come up with the goods again!

Torben

• By srms
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: KHANCOBAN State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal + Fee, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: No longer required - Lumin Streamer Further information: (Price is firm)

Purchased this on SNA a couple of years ago for use when I was working away from home. I no longer require the Piccolo as I have a Lumin streamer and no longer work away.

This is the version without the inbuilt DAC.

The Aria app works fine, I would not say it is the best app in the world but it does render the album art quicking and as far as I can see, is a lot better than the Lumin app (I use the Linn app for the Lumin)  There are Android and iOS versions.
      The Piccolo comes with an Asus CD drive for ripping your CD's (I store them in FLAC but there are other options) 

Original double box and packing for safe posting. 

Tech specs below 

Slim all aluminum fanless case Custom industrial grade, ultra low-power computer board Switch mode Power Supply (external) Digital Audio Outputs: USB 2.0 1TB/2TB HDD or 1TB SSD, additional capacity can be provided with an external HDD or a NAS. The model can also be specified without DAC or with an internal DAC supporting up to 32bits-384KHz and DSD 64/128. External DVD-R  
      aria piccolo support wifi 802.11.ac
      The best metadata retrievals on the market, thanks to automatic access to three premium databases: Rovi, GD3 and SonataDB, and two additional open access databases: FreeDB and Musicbrainz. Its optional built-in DAC supports the latest technologies such as DSD256 and up to 32bits-384KHz PCM (DXD) formats provide high resolution audiophile sound quality.
      On the software side, aria piccolo brings the unique extended metadata fields capability of DigiBit’s music server product line, error-free ripping, bit perfect retrieval, gapless playback and support for the most common digital audio formats: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, ALAC, MP3 and AAC. aria piccolo can play different music programs in different rooms by streaming to Airplay™ and DLNA™ compatible devices.
      You may also listen your music collection with headphones streamed to your control device. Furthermore, you can stream your favorite internet radio or music services available on your device to the aria piccolo server.

Fully automatic CD Ripper (insert & rip) with external DVD Error correction and AccurateRip audio check Internet access to premium databases: Discogs, GD3, SonataDB (Classical), Freedb and Musicbrainz PerfectMeta software picks and merges metadata results from each database to bring you the best metadata results in the industry Extended metadata fields support (up to 18) for all music genres: Composer, Period, Instrument, etc., a unique feature, and still a market first available for ANY genre with manual tagging  
      Gapless playback Crossfade in playback Play files from memory Multizone streaming using UPnP/DLNA compatible renderers Play from external NAS Play to tablet and any other compatible device Automatic output sampling frequency switching Multi Channel support via USB Support for uncompressed (WAV, AIFF) and lossless formats (FLAC, ALAC) DXD (32bit/352.8KHz) files Support DSD and DSD x 2 files support Bit Perfect support (ASIO, WASAPI and Kernel streaming)  

Internal storage: 2TB HDD DAC 32bits-384KHz and DSD256  
      Dimensions: 30x25x4,5cm Weight: 3 Kgs AC: 110-230V Photos:

• By deannepal
      I am a new user to Tidal and want to know if you can search for and then stream music of specific quality via the phone App or via any other control device.

For example only music of "HiFi" or "High" quality. I have an account that allows me to stream MQA etc.

I  understand you can select an upper limit for streaming via Wifi or Cellular and search for only MQA  quality music but could you search for only CD quality music (HiFi) or 320kbps (High) and then stream it only at this quality.

On some playlists that have been automatically created by Tidal the music quality has been from MQA all the way down to Normal which is thin sounding and I would prefer to be able to filter it out automatically or set a lower cut off level for the quality.

I believe Tidal will also down-sample music to your upper limit that you have set when streaming. i.e. streaming MQA or HiFi quality with streaming quality set to "High" would down sample it to compressed 320kbps MP3 when wanting to save data and/or using inferior ear-buds etc.

Thanks in advance,

Dean
    • By TP1
      I have played around with computer audio for a few years now and like many others, spent $$$  trying to perfect it. However I was always drawn back to the Accuphase DP-950 SACD spinner as a superior source .  Recently I did some digging  to see what was available from  established, full range  high-end audio companies to see if any had produced  a top quality USB server.   I came across the Esoteric N-03T , the only server that fit my criteria.    It was launched in 2018 but for some reason hasn't been promoted ( or even stocked) in Australia so it slipped under  the radar.   

Firstly , it is built from the ground up for the task at hand,  it is not pc or NAS based.

To quote Esoteric  " The dedicated power supply for the network module also has an EDLC (Electric Double-layer Capacitor), a super-capacitor that has 1F (1,000,000μF) capacitance." 
      I understand the  N03-T  is   a DAC-less version of the Esoteric N0-1.    It can either be used as a streaming server  or you can source the music from an attached SSD.   It is Roon Ready, and has built in support for Tidal, Spotify etc and internet radio.

How does it sound?   Amazing!  I was encouraged by rave reviews translated from Japanese and upon first hearing it I understood the excitement.   It has the lowest noise floor, better timing , pace, depth and imaging ofany other server I have come across.   Overall the sound is as natural and  with great depth. It hits the eating edge of notes extremely well - the PC based servers I am familiar with could sound amazing, but this is on another level altogether.

I only used an attached SSD for music source,  and I haven't had a chance yo setup network audio yet.    I think the local Esoteric Distributors could sell a lot of these if only they knew what it was capable of. 

To Top