SOLD: AudioQuest Redwood Speaker Cables : 8Ft, Bi-Wire, Spades

Item: AudioQuest Redwood Speaker Cables : 8Ft, Bi-Wire, Spades
Price: $5,500includes shipping + insurance: Reduced to $5,200.
Item Condition: 8/10(normal wear)
Reason for selling: Upgraded
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Post - Direct Credit
Extra Info:

I bought these second hand from a Audioquest retailer early last year. 

These were his own cables, used in his own home setup.

He no longer had the boxes or packing(too much equipment and no room he said).

I verified his credentials directly with his Audioquest Regional Sales Manager for the Southwest Region of the USA.  I have email verification from him which states " if you are buying from him, the cables are legitimate".  Copy of this correspondence can be supplied if requested.

Consequently I can assure interested buyers that they are genuine Audioquest Redwood speaker cables and they sound fantastic.

This is an amazing price as the current price for 2.5metre would be approx. $13,000(could only find 3m price locally and that is $16,035).

If you bought directly from the USA I don't think you would have much change out of $13,500 once taxes, duties, PayPal fees, postage and insurance are included.

I liked them so much I have progressed to the Wildwood..

Pictures:

post-150107-0-93772000-1459388659_thumb.

post-150107-0-90517800-1459388661_thumb.

post-150107-0-12219000-1459388663_thumb.

post-150107-0-57031000-1459388669_thumb.

post-150107-0-89107600-1459388696_thumb.

Edited by woogie59

I only have the Bedrock speaker cables. And can only put these on my Christmas list. If they are like mine, are these single Bi wire e.g. Single wire out from a amplifier then bi wire into speakers?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I bought a cart from Bruce and he has a system that would match that sort of cable. Opened my eyes to Whatmough speakers - I didn't realise the top of the range were so good.

GLWTS.

• Like 1

Kensell21,

Yes, bi-wire, single at amp end double at speaker end.

Audioquest, via their Australian distributor, Ambertech, can convert them to full run I would expect if required.

I had my Wildwoods converted to Bi-wire from full run recently by Audioquest at a very reasonable cost.

I thought they would just split the speaker end cables and fit two new connectors for each run but they replaced all connectors with brand new ones(that's 12 in total) along with new Splitter covers.

Great service and value.

• 2 months later...
  • Volunteer

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation, or purchasing some StereoNET Merchandise.

-------------------------------------

Donation Payment Option

You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.

Click below to make a donation:
donate-button.png

-------------------------------------

Merchandise Purchase Option

You can purchase one of our official StereoNET T-shirts, or other StereoNET merchandise by clicking the following link:
SNA_merch.jpg

Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.