FS: cold drip and mazzer mini

Guest JohnA

Guest JohnA

Item: Cold drip coffee maker and mazzer mini manual

Price: $900 or $400 for grinder and $500 for cold drip

Item condition: cold drip is perfect, like new, mazzer mini is well used, plastic tray at the bottom has seen better days, but does what its suppose to do and catches stray ground coffee. New set of burs put in 6 months ago, and have only been using it for the cold drip, as i have the kony-e for my main rig.

Works perfectly however, so no issues there, just a few cosmetic imperfections.

Payment method: pick up cash only. As theres allot of glass and i dont have the box for the grinder, this is strictly pick up only

Extra info: great cold drip system, do up to 1.2 ltrs at a time, or use only one and do 600mm. Grinder is well known and a great work horse..

it should last you a lifetime, only needing to change burrs once in a while.

here is the cold drip

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/4C-ice-drip-coffee-maker-cold-drip-coffee-maker-elegant-crystal-design-diamond-sercies-high-end/32319212306.html?spm=2114.40010308.4.66.k8GzQ2

Pics:

16482625920_f55e906823_b.jpg

16668666821_b28a8f8c7d_b.jpg

16047725934_4338b127f9_b.jpg

16750567285_ab2f58e56a_b.jpg

16130797733_b7e9a08e1d_b.jpg

Edited by JohnA

Guest JohnA

Postage to Perth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With all the glass and no original box i dont want to risk it sorry.

Love the look of the drip, although I'm not looking for one interested in what brand it is?

Also for anyone looking for a very good grinder , grab the Mazzer on offer here as its an excellent step up over many of the others available on the market other than the much more expensive mazzers .

GLWTS

First time ever i see this , look fantastic like the display but take too much space . You must be addictive to coffee like i used to be , 12 /14 cup of black coffee a day for 30years plus 2 pack of cigarettes a day till one day suddently every thing stop now one coffee in the morning and no smoke .only additive to music .

Glwts

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...