FS: Brand New PARADIGM CC590 Centre Speaker V5 in Rosenut REDUCED TO $1090

Item:                               PARADIGM CC590 Centre Speaker V5 in Rosenut
Price:                              Was $1,190.00  40 % off from the RRP of  $1,999.00, Now reduced to $1090.
Item Condition:             Brand new, never been taken out its box
Reason for selling:       Purchased it to upgrade my existing centre speaker at the time but never got around to install it and ended up buying Signature C3 to match my                                                  Signature S8s
Payment Method:         Pickup - Cash, Bank Transfer
Extra Info:                     See below link for product info. It is discontinued line, you can't buy it anywhere now. Can be posted to anywhere.

https://www.paradigm.com/products-archived/model=studio-cc-590/page=overview

Pictures:

post-152342-0-02871800-1459316166_thumb.

post-152342-0-82683400-1459316171_thumb.

post-152342-0-90198000-1459316175_thumb.

Edited by ufo

Great centre which will go well with matching studio series mains. I also own the C3 to match my S8s and S2s, shame your not selling a C5.

How much r u willing to fork out?

If you have a C5 V3 in cherry in mint condition and it is local pickup in Sydney you can always pm me with an offer, I don't want to discuss this further on this thread as it may take away or distract from your other item being offered for sale. I paid $2k for my new C3 in cherry when purchased with a set of S8 and S2 speakers about 16 months ago.

JDH

Edited by jdh500

If you have a C5 V3 in cherry in mint condition and it is local pickup in Sydney you can always pm me with an offer, I don't want to discuss this further on this thread as it may take away or distract from your other item being offered for sale. I paid $2k for my new C3 in cherry when purchased with a set of S8 and S2 speakers about 16 months ago.

JDH

Just stirring you up :P 2K for C3 is a killer bargain :thumb:

Yes all Paradigm prices went up but this one is going down. Reduced to $1,090 for a quick sale, need to buy more stuff for the upgrades before my Missus divorces me.

That a great price for a big centre speaker of paradigm quality. Potty I am not on for a centre speaker as I got the big brother .

GLWS.

That a great price for a big centre speaker of paradigm quality.

U r absolutely right,