Fostex FE206EN in Australia?

Anyone know who might stock some FE206EN drivers in Australia? Have found some overseas by shipping is killer. Don't mind buying 2nd hand if anyone one has some for sale as well.

Thanks in advance.

http://www.networkaudio.com.au/speaker-components.html

Looks like they might be special order as they are not available to buy online.

I spoke to them a few weeks ago about the new active monitors I like the look of.  I think I spoke to Graham in sales, seemed very helpful.

Yep, have been trying to reach them with no luck. Phone system does not seem to work, as it goes to the answering machine, regardless of department I try to reach. Facebook page has been taken down. No posts on Twitter in a while. Ebay page now redirects to a different seller. Email address link does not work.

More of a wild goose chase. Got a response from Network Audio, they no longer are the distributor for Fostex. It is now Syntec, which I can't find anything about. No info, no webpage, nothing.

OK, appears they are here now http://www.busisoft.com.au/ good news is they are in VIC.  You might need to ring as there is not much on their website yet.

I have just received a reply from Syntec stating that they are in fact the new distributor and will start having stock within 4-6 weeks.

I have just received a reply from Syntec stating that they are in fact the new distributor and will start having stock within 4-6 weeks.

Looks like there are two, Syntec for Pro Audio and Speaker Components and Busisoft for Consumer.

Looks like there are two, Syntec for Pro Audio and Speaker Components and Busisoft for Consumer.

BusiSoft confirmed they only deal with headphones and headphone amps/DAC's.

• Like 1
  • 4 years later...