OFFER EXTENDED: ARCAM 4K/ATMOS AV RECEIVER TRADE-IN
There's never been a better time to bring your home theatre up to latest spec with Arcam's 4K AV Receiver trade-in offer which could see you save up to $2,000.
Until July 31 2019 - OFFER EXTENDED - Until August 31st 2019 trade-in any working AV Reciever at participating retailers for one of Arcam's feature-packed and award-winning FMJ range.
- AVR390 – 60w per channel - ($2,995 - Save $1,000)
- AVR550 – 90w per channel - ($4,495 - Save $1,500)
- AVR850 – 100w Class G per channel - ($7,495 - Save $2,000)
All three FMJ AVR Receivers from Arcam pack the same features:
- DIRAC Live room correction
- Designed in the UK
- Ultimate audio performance in cinema and two-channel stereo
- Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, IMAX Enhanced and more
- Class G amplification (AVR850 only)
- 5 Year Warranty with online registration (2 years standard)
The key differences between the three models in the range are just how much power you need: 60 Watts, 90 Watts or 100 Watts Class G, all channels driven.
StereoNET reviewed the Arcam AVR850, concluding:
In addition to having plenty of power on tap, it had a very detailed, natural sound which was very easy to listen to. With its vast soundstage and convincing sense of dimensionality, the AVR850 made my speakers seemingly disappear.
The offer is available via authorised Arcam retailers now.
StereoNET’s Founder and Publisher, born in UK and raised on British Hi-Fi before moving to Australia where he worked as an Engineer in both the audio and mechanical fields.